Sausage, Butternut & Apple Skillet Breakfast
This delicious skillet from Penny Kovacs (@pennysprimal) is quick and easy to make for those busy weekday mornings or lazy Saturdays. Roast your butternut squash ahead of time and have it ready to go for an even quicker meal.
1 lb ground sausage or diced breakfast sausages
- 1 lb butternut squash, cubed and pre-roasted
- 2 pink lady apples, cored and diced
- 5 oz fresh baby spinach
- 5 green onions, sliced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1/2 tsp sage
- Brown Sausage in large saute pan, breaking apart.
- Add onions, apples and spices. Stir and cook 5 minutes.
- Add pre-cooked butternut squash.
- Stir and cook 5 minutes.
- Add Spinach, stirring until wilted.