Appetizing Apps: A Flavorful New Year’s Eve
As the countdown to the new year begins, it’s time to plan the perfect spread for your New Year’s Eve celebration. Whether you’re hosting a small gathering or a lively party, appetizers are a must-have to kick off the festivities in style. To make your evening memorable, we’ve curated a list of appetizer ideas that are not only easy to prepare but also guaranteed to impress your guests. Let’s get ready to welcome the New Year with flavor.
Filet Mignon Sliders
Boasting a harmonious medley of juicy beef, velvety Brie, caramelized sweetness and a tantalizing hint of horseradish - these Filet Mignon Sliders create an exquisite burst of flavor in every bite.
- Filet Mignon Tips
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Large Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Brie Cheese, sliced
- Horseradish Sauce
- Mini Slider Buns
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat and sear the filet mignon tips for 1-2 minute depending on your preferred level of doneness. Remove from skillet and let rest.
- In the same skillet, add the butter and sliced onions. Cook over medium-low heat stirring occasionally until onions are golden brown and caramelized.
- Slice the slider buns in half and spread a dollop of horseradish on each bun. Place a slice of filet mignon, a spoonful of caramelized onions and top with a slice of Brie cheese. Secure each with a toothpick, if needed.
Crispy, bite-sized delights with savory shredded chicken, melty cheese and vibrant spices, giving your NYE spread a flavorful kick.
- 4 tbsp Corn Oil
- 1 pkg Shredded Chicken
- ¼ cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 5 drops Hot Pepper Sauce
- 12 Corn Tortillas
- Preheat the oven to 350*. Lightly grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- Combine the chicken and cheese in a bowl; stir in hot pepper sauce.
- Warm tortillas one at a time in a skillet over medium heat until flexible.
- Spread 1 tbsp of chicken mixture over half of a warmed tortilla. Roll tightly to form a taquito starting at the filled size of the tortilla. Please seam side down in the baking dish + repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Bake until golden crisp to your liking. About 20-30 minutes.
Lobster Salad Rolls
Encased in soft and slightly sweet Hawaiian rolls, this combination promises a delectable balance of savory, creamy and fresh flavors with a touch of oceanic sweetness.
- Cold Cracked Maine Lobster
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp finely chopped Celery
- 1 tbsp fresh Chives, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh Lemon Juice
- Hawaiian rolls, rolls
- Butter Lettuce, for serving
- In a mixing bowl, combine the chilled lobster meat, mayonnaise, celery, chives, and fresh lemon juice. Toss ingredients until lobster is coated and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Slice the Hawaiian rolls horizontally, place a butter lettuce leaf on the bottom half of each roll and a generous spoonful of lobster salad. Secure the rolls with toothpicks, if needed.
Don't have time to make a full recipe? No worries, we've got you covered with some pre-made options. Indulge in the simplicity of our Bacon Wrapped Scallops, where the smoky richness of bacon perfectly complements the delicate sweetness of the scallops. Alternatively, you could serve our Shrimp alongside cocktail sauce for an added zesty kick. And there you have it – low maintenance, effortless appetizers in minutes.
With these appetizers, your New Year's celebration is sure to start on a delicious note. We encourage you to experiment with flavors, and don't be afraid to add your own unique spin to these recipes.