- Pat chicken wings dry with paper towels.
- Combine wings with baking powder, a couple pinches of kosher salt and black pepper. Toss to coat evenly.
- Place wings in single layer on baking sheet and refrigerate, uncovered, for 1–12 hours.
- The longer the baking powder and salt mixture sits on the wings in the refrigerator, the more the skin will dry out and the crispier the wings will become.
- Place wings in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into bottom shelf. Press green button to begin cooking.
- While food cooks, prepare sauce.
- In small saucepan, combine brown sugar, rice wine vinegar, gochujang, 3 tablespoons water, ketchup, soy sauce, garlic and ginger.
Add an additional tablespoon of gochujang when making the sauce.
- Bring mixture to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring often. Remove garlic and ginger and discard.
- Transfer sauce to large bowl.
Toss & Serve:
- Once the cook is completed, transfer wings to bowl with sauce.
- Using tongs, toss wings in sauce until evenly coated.
- Arrange wings on serving platter.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.