Pork Chops with Pear and Fennel Slaw
These delicious breaded pork chops paired with this fennel and pear slaw from @feyginfoto is a must try recipe!
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 tsp each coriander, fennel and cumin seeds
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 pork loin chops from @greensburymrkt
- Olive oil for frying
- Aioli, to serve
PEAR AND FENNEL SLAW
- 1 fennel bulb, thinly sliced with a mandoline
- 1 firm pear
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tbs Greek-style yogurt
- 1 tsp nigella seeds
1. Combine panko, parsley and spices in a bowl. Whisk egg white and mustard in a separate bowl. Slather pork with mustard, then coat in breadcrumbs.
2. Heat thin layer of olive oil in a frypan over medium-high heat. Cook pork for 3 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through to 145.
3. Combine all slaw ingredients in a bowl.
4. Serve pork chops with slaw and aioli.