Holiday Chicken Salad
Simple and perfect to serve on lettuce cups or make sandwiches. Stand back and enjoy the applause! Use any type of Greensbury organic, free-range chicken to create this easy meal.
Yield: 12 servings
Prep time: 15 min
Simple and perfect to serve on lettuce cups or make sandwiches. Stand back and enjoy the applause!
- 4 cups cubed, cooked chicken meat
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1.5 cups dried cranberries
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup minced green bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tsp seasoning salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise with paprika and seasoned salt.
- Blend in dried cranberries, celery, bell pepper, onion, and nuts.
- Add chopped chicken, and mix well.
- Season with black pepper to taste.
- Chill 1 hour.