Grilled Organic Grass-Fed Burgers
Elevate your burger game with a delivery of Greensbury's organic, grass-fed beef burgers by adding herbs, soy sauce, Worcestershire, or steak sauce, and all the classic fixings.
Optional flavoring additions (for 4 organic grass fed burgers):
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce or steak sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh herbs
- 2 tablespoons minced onion or shallot
- 1-2 cloves minced garlic
- If using flavorings, defrost burger patties and add flavorings to the organic ground beef. Blend just enough to distribute, then gently reshape the beef burger patties.
Prepare the grill. Cook the organic grass fed burgers over hot coals about 3-4 minutes for medium-rare, or more to desired doneness. Set on buns and serve with fixings.
- 4 Greensbury Organic Grass Fed Beef Burgers
- 4 hamburger buns
- Lettuce leaves
- Tomato slices
- Red onion slices
- Ketchup and mustard
- Course sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to season