Apricot Chicken Thighs
This delicious, healthy recipe from @pennysprimal is a favorite in her house and will soon become one in yours as well. With a quick prep, these juicy chicken thighs crisp up beautifully in the oven and it's worth the wait!
- 6 - 8 pieces skin on Chicken Thigh
- 10 - 8 oz Organic Apricot Preserves, peach jam works too, be sure its unsweetened
- 4 Tbsp Onion Flakes (Dehydrated Onion)
- 1/2 cup Ketchup, unsweetened
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350˚F
- In a small bowl, mix jam, ketchup, onion flakes, salt, pepper & garlic, set aside (it will be thick).
- Put chicken thighs on a rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Divide sauce as you will have extra for dipping!
- Spoon sauce onto chicken thighs and spread over the tops.
- Bake 50-60 minutes or until skin is browning and looks crispy.
- Enjoy this recipe by Penny's Primal!